Learn to control and manage infections and get a Level 2 Certificate in Infection Control, Free!
With this free online course by vision2learn, delegates can learn the principles and practices of infections and infection control, plus receive a nationally-recognised Level 2 Certificate in Infection Control.
Infection control as a subset of healthcare, is critical to a safe and happy life, both in the workplace and the personal sphere. This course will help delegates to understand the preventative actions that can be taken to identify potential risk of infection, reduce that risk and enable delegates to contribute in health care setting.
In short, this free course will help delegates to:
- Develop their understanding of infection control
- Build on previous knowledge
- Achieve a new, nationally-recognised qualification and enhance their CVs
Suitability - Who should attend?
This free online Infection Control course is suitable for those who are:
- seeking work
- working as a volunteer
- wishing to improve their knowledge and practical skills and achieve a qualification
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful completion of this Infection Control online course leads to a NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Infection Control, a nationally recognised qualification which is accredited by the awarding body NCFE.
Training Course Content
This free online Infection Control course will include the following modules.
- The causes and spread of infection (3 credits)
- Principles of personal hygiene and health (2 credits)
- Decontamination, cleaning and waste management (5 credits)
- Principles of infection prevention and control (5 credits)
This online Infection Control course is absolutely FREE. You are eligible for a free place on this course if:
- you are aged 19+
- Live in an eligible English postcode area
- you are a EU resident of at least 3 years
- you have access to an internet-connected computer
Note: Places are limited.
Gain recognised qualifications online with vision2learn
Sign up for free online learning with vision2learn! Choose from a range of certified Level 2 qualifications in vocational subjects. If you are aged 19+, live in an eligible English postcode area and have lived in the EU for at...