Introduction to Resilience & Wellbeing
Learning to understand your resilience, recognising where there are weaknesses and take steps to build it up which will help you overcome stressful situations.This virtual workshop teaches individuals what resilience is and how to build and maximise their own whilst maintaining their wellbeing.
Training Course Content
- What resilience is, where does it come from, why it matters and the benefits
- How our resilience develops
- Signs you may need to develop your resilience
- Individual traits – ‘Grit’ and a positive mindset
- Resilient teams and crisis management
The Springboard Consultancy
Springboard Consultancy, with 30+ years of global experience is a provider of solutions for developing individuals personally and professionally, through embedding knowledge and skills which transform organisations. We work with industry advancing equality, diversity and inclusion. We develop enterprise and...