DSE Risk Assessment CPD - Short Online Course - The Skills Network
This 2-3 hour training course is delivered online and provides a review of DSE risk assessment, how to control DSE workstations and how to facilitate DSE risk assessments. The course is designed to help professionals gain a practical understanding of workplace health and safety within the context of DSE risk assessments.
As a self-paced course, this DSE Risk Assessments online training programme is an ideal and convenient way to demonstrate your interest in and commitment to health and safety in the workplace.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This DSE Risk Assessment course is ideal for professionals wishing to develop their knowledge of workplace health and safety and demonstrate their interest in the subject.
The course is entirely self-paced and can be completed in 2-3 hours.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
No exams are required to complete this course.
Training Course Content
This short online course is divided into 3 main parts and will cover the following topics:
Section 1: The Importance of DSE risk assessments
- The reasons for conducting DSE risk assessments
- Problems that may occur when working with DSE
- The legal requirements that come under health and safety legislation.
Section 2: Controlling the risks from DSE workstations
- The principles of good DSE workstations
- Identify the causes of ill health from DSE use
- Make corrections to workstation designs to control risks.
Section 3: Carrying out a DSE risk assessment
- The stages of a DSE risk assessment
- What should be covered in the risk assessment
- When to review a DSE risk assessment.
The cost of this course is £25 per person.
Full customer support is provided throughout the course.
The Skills Network – Distance Learning Courses for Skills Development
The Skills Network is a market-leading training provider, delivering distance learning courses across a range of sectors. With a wide portfolio of highly flexible courses, The Skills Network supports employers and learners to develop their skills and achieve their goals. Whatever the...