Business Essentials - Short Online Training Course - The Skills Network
This online training course provides an overview of the essentials of business for professionals seeking to develop their employability skills. The course is delivered online in a flexible format, making it ideal way to developing skills conveniently.
The course covers key skill areas required in order to gain employment. Specifically, you will learn to develop your social skills, manage stress and anxiety and create a habit of continuous learning. Upon completion of the course, you will have confidently developed new and marketable job skills.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This online course is ideal for professionals wishing develop social and employability skills by gaining an understanding of how they can manage social behaviours, understand stress and anxiety, personal identity.
The course is delivered entirely online and can be completed in under one month. Due to the self-paced nature of this course, it is ideal for individuals seeking flexibility in their studies.
Training Course Content
This Business Awareness online course will explore the following topics:
- Managing your social behaviour
- Communicating with others socially
- Understanding stress
- Understanding anxiety
- Understanding depression
- Understanding eating disorders
- Understanding equality and diversity
- Finding information about your rights.
- Understanding demands of study and setting targets for study
- Finding, using and keeping information
- Organising your study time effectively
- Listening and contributing when learning
- What makes a healthy diet?
- Healthy food preparation
- Food safety awareness
- Barriers that can prevent a healthy diet
- The principles of exercise
- The principles of nutrition
- Alcohol awareness
- Substance misuse
- Sexual health awareness
- Personal money management.
- Developing yourself and your strengths
- Planning and reviewing your self development
- Identifying and dealing with problems in daily life
- Presenting information on a CV
- Key qualities required for employment
- Job search skills
- Preparing for an interview
- Presenting yourself
- Rights and responsibilities
- Identifying achievable job goals
- Identifying and applying for jobs.
The cost of this training course is £75 + VAT per person.
Full customer service support is provided throughout the course.
The Skills Network – Distance Learning Courses for Skills Development
The Skills Network is a market-leading training provider, delivering distance learning courses across a range of sectors. With a wide portfolio of highly flexible courses, The Skills Network supports employers and learners to develop their skills and achieve their goals. Whatever the...