Maintaining Client RelationshipsThe Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
Maintaining Client Relationships
The Maintaining Client Relationships module is designed to improve the skills of those in direct contact with customers with a focus on developing and improving customer loyalty. Consisting of five e-learning courses, this module focuses on how to maintain long term client relationships.
- Identify the key factors that enable you to develop customer loyalty
- Identify your contribution in developing customer loyalty
- Create a progress plan based on ‘customer enthusiasm’
- Manage internal and external complaints in a way that preserves long-term customer relationships
- Develop internal cooperation to improve customer loyalty
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course module is suitable for business professionals who have direct contact with customers. It provides essential skills in maintaining relationships in developing customer loyalty.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
2.5 hours formal CPD
Training Course Content
This interactive course has been split into five modules covering the following topics:
- Key factors in long-term customer relationships
- Role of the manager in long-term customer relations
- Building customer enthusiasm
- Handling claims in long-term customer relationships
- Developing internal co-operation for customers
£75 + VAT
The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS):
World's leading professional body for qualifications in land, property and construction
RICS is professional, independent organisation with more than 118,000 qualified members and over 50,000 students and trainees in over 140 countries, established in the UK by Royal Charter. It is committed to setting and upholding the highest standards of excellence and integrity...