Having effective communication skills is critical for any professional. These skills allow you to build and maintain effective relationships with your customers and internal stakeholders.
These skills allow you to build and maintain effective relationships with your customers as well as reduce the risk of disputes arising. Using effective communications skills is also extremely important at work with your colleagues and teams; having and using these skills underpin all successful managers and leaders as you can communicate with clarity your visions, strategy and other important messages.
Access to 8 essential eLearning courses that will develop specific aspects of your communication skills:
- Improving communication by adapting to others
- The keys to communicating by telephone
- Non-verbal communication and Synergology®
- Preparing and structuring an Oral Presentation
- Successfully adapt your message
- The Manager or Communicator
- Evade trick questions at meetings
- Identify your communication style
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Improve your communication skills through adapting to others
- Get the most out of working by telephone
- Use non-verbal communication effectively and advantageously
- Prepare and structure a presentation
- Adapt your message to your audience
- Communicate as a manager and not just a team member
- Think quickly on your feet and respond to difficult questions
- Identify your own communication style, and that of those around you
£99 + VAT
The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS):
World's leading professional body for qualifications in land, property and construction
RICS is professional, independent organisation with more than 118,000 qualified members and over 50,000 students and trainees in over 140 countries, established in the UK by Royal Charter. It is committed to setting and upholding the highest standards of excellence and integrity...