Advanced Management Skills 1The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
The Advanced Management Skills 1 module is designed to enhance and improve the leadership quality of delegates.
Consisting of five e-learning courses, these courses focus on behavioural flexibility, best practices for team management, building positive relationships and delivering impactful presentations.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Suitable for all managers
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- 2.5 Hours Formal CPD
Training Course Content
- How to enhance their flexibility as a manager
- Motivating a team through a shared project
- The attitudes and best practices of a manager/coach
- How to improve their negotiation and communication skills
- Developing the impact of their presentations
£75 + VAT
The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS):
World's leading professional body for qualifications in land, property and construction
RICS is professional, independent organisation with more than 118,000 qualified members and over 50,000 students and trainees in over 140 countries, established in the UK by Royal Charter. It is committed to setting and upholding the highest standards of excellence and integrity...