Additive Manufacture: A Guide for Decision-Makers Part 1The MTC - Advanced Manufacturing Training Centre Limited
Additive Manufacturing (3D Printing): A Guide for Decision-Makers Part 1
This highly interactive free online learning course will provide you with an insight into each of the seven Additive Manufacturing (AM) processes and their associated materials, helping you make an informed decision about whether AM can be adopted by your business.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Quantify the value and level of growth of the AM industry?
- Describe the reasons why manufacturers choose AM over other methods?
- Articulate real-world case studies and quantifiable business benefits?
- List the seven different manufacturing processes available in AM?
If you’ve answered ‘no’ to any of the above, then this course is for you.
This course consists of 2 short online modules that are aimed at business leaders, decision makers and anyone with an interest in learning more about Additive Manufacturing.
Training Course Content
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the difference in AM processes when compared to subtractive manufacturing
- Accurately identify the benefits and limitations of additive manufacturing
- Explain the factors which determine when AM is a suitable method for manufacturing
The Manufacturing Technology Centre (MTC) was established in 2010 as an independent Research & Technology Organisation (RTO) with the objective of bridging the gap between academia and industry – often referred to as ‘the valley of death’. At the Advanced Manufacturing Training...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.