IWFM Level 4 Certificate in Facilities Management
The IWFM Level 4 qualifications in facilities management are typically for you if you work at an operational management level or if you are aspiring to these roles and want to stretch and develop your knowledge and capability. The Certificate provides you with a more comprehensive coverage of the subject than the Award.
We at The Business School have designed the programme to meet your specific needs. You will undergo learning by reading written materials, reviewing presentations, accessing external links to other websites, and downloading further information. You will be supported by a tutor throughout your studies.
Your tutor will also act as your assessor. Once you have worked through the programme of learning, you will be asked to undertake a particular piece of work, which will be assessed against the standards in the IWFM qualifications. Once your assessor has confirmed that your work has reached the standard required, further quality assurance on that assessment will take place. Once this process is complete, you will be awarded the IWFM qualification!
Suitability - Who should attend?
Level 3 qualification or relevant experience is preferred to undertake this course.
We believe that personal development is important for everyone.
But we also understand that everyone is different.
By taking a course online you are able to:
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, to your own schedule, anywhere
- Receive timely, expert tutor support
- Develop the right skills at the right time
Well-established professional qualifications enhance your CV, your reputation and your opportunities.
We focus on the application of learning and theories into real environments – so you can instantly use your learning in real situations to enhance your performance
Studying with us means you will never be alone. We are on hand to provide guidance with all aspects of your course. This starts with providing advice, if you need it, on selecting the right course and units for you, continuing with our ongoing expert tutor support all the way through until you finish your course.
Our tutors are allocated based on their expertise, not on their location, meaning you get the best person supporting you regardless of where you are in the world. They know the modules they work on inside out!
Our VLE is simple and intuitive to use, with a full site guide and friendly and knowledgeable technical support on hand.
Learning online gives you the opportunity to create your own learning schedule.
We look forward to working with you!
Outcome / Qualification etc.
IWFM Level 4 Certificate in Facilities Management is awarded by The Institute of Workplace and Facilities Management (IWFM), the body for workplace and facilities professionals. IWFM was established in 2018, building on the proud 25 year heritage as the British Institute of Facilities Management. They exist to promote excellence among a worldwide community of over 17,000 to demonstrate the value and contribution of workplace and facilities management more widely.
- Vocational qualification - fully recognised by industry and employers
- Introduction to this key industry at supervisory level
- Future employment opportunities – growth sector
- Based on the workplace
- Options chosen to suit your career aspirations
- Better placed for career progression
- Demonstrable commitment to professional development
- Build capability
- Build earning potential
- Improve confidence and enhance credibility in the workplace
- Acquire knowledge and skills aligned to professional standards
Training Course Content
This is a flexible qualification course.
All learners must undertake two mandatory module:
- Overview of Facilities Management
- Managing health and safety in own area of facilities management
Learners then choose two optional modules:
- Understanding leadership and management in facilities management
- Understanding facilities management projects
- Understanding financial management in facilities management
Course delivery details
- Enrol at any time
- Online assessment - no exams!
- Support from expert tutors at any time
- Choose your own assessment time - free resubmission following feedback
- Payment options available
Why choose The Business School (UK) Ltd
100% positive feedback across all our courses
Low risk rating from all approving Awarding Organisations
100% learner ratings of Excellent or Good for Facilities Management courses
Course fee is £999 (VAT included) - this is an all-inclusive fee and no additional payments are required.
Access to the course is instant as soon as payment is made.
Financial options available - credit or debit card, PayPal, invoice to employer, or financial arrangements through our partner, Payl8r.
Progression is to IWFM Level 5 qualifications, which are available through The Business School (UK) Ltd.
The Business School (UK) Ltd
We provide online learning in logistics and transport, and facilities management as well as associated subject areas. We are approved by The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (UK) and The Institute of Workplace and Facilities Management to deliver their...