Strategic Account Planning
This intensive Strategic Account Planning workshop is designed to cover the vital knowledge needed to best enhance the profitability of the accounts you manage. Participants will leave the training with the skills to build long-lasting relationships to improve client retention rates and develop cross and upselling opportunities within existing and new key accounts.
Participants will be able to:
- Understand the business drivers that should drive account strategy
- Prioritise & assess each account based on proven templates and frameworks
- Build long-term relationships at all levels within clients’ organisations
- Become a partner and trusted advisor to your account base
- Grow and retain key accounts by strategically aligning with your clients’ businesses
- Improve profit margins of key accounts including cross selling, upselling, partnerships and integrated solutions
- Best practice: Full guide to the current best
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for Sales Consultants, Sales Support and Account Managers.
- Financial performance: How to research and determine likely future business objectives
- Environmental analysis: How to evaluate a client’s business environment
- Competitor matrix: Developing a competitor matrix to understand your client’s objectives
- Working out a relationship and communications plan for each of your account
- Relationship levels: Migrating from a tactical to a strategic relationship
- How to create a multi-level influencing strategy for all areas of the clients’ business
- Assessing your client’s organisational culture and adapting to it
- Safeguarding your Account -Building barriers to attack
Telecoms and Tech Academy
Telecoms & Tech Academy (formally Telecoms Academy) is part of KNect365 Learning. We are borne out of Informa’s rich history enhancing individuals and businesses with knowledge. Our global network allows us to tap into unique resources and networks. We provides the...