Core Network Engineers Bootcamp
This course is designed for those technical managers and engineers focusing on the core network that require a deep understanding of the current core telecommunications network and a clear technical vision of the IP-based multi-media core network being specified and developed by the Industry.
The course focusses on a range of topics that enable individuals to better plan, evaluate, innovate, and de-risk both technology choices and operations. They can ensure their organisation can build value as efficiently and effectively as possible.
Participants will be able to:
- Contribute much more effectively to discussions and decisions around technical implementation and core network technology.
- Understand the requirements and likely technology of future IP-based Core Networks, including the integration of different access solutions into a common core.
- Evaluate more rigorously the implementation options for emerging Core Network architectures and solutions.
- Plan technology solutions that meets short, medium and long term needs.
- Develop solutions in a structured and informed manner, helping to de-risk investment choices while delivering technical solutions.
- A solid foundation of knowledge and competencies, enabling innovative thinking and the confidence to develop and implement ideas.
- Make decisions ib procurement and technology implementation that are commercially viable, minimise risk, and in line with the strategy of the organization.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The course is suitable for technical professionals working for small or large operators, or for those working with vendors developing technology.
Telecoms and Tech Academy
Telecoms & Tech Academy (formally Telecoms Academy) is part of KNect365 Learning. We are borne out of Informa’s rich history enhancing individuals and businesses with knowledge. Our global network allows us to tap into unique resources and networks. We provides the...