Scratch - Accredited by CPDStudy365
In this Scratch training course, presenter Matthew Lenz will teach you how to work with sprite, stage & background, sounds, blocks palette & scripts area, scripting, presentation, and sharing in Scratch.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate for Scratch.
Training Course Content
This course consists of the following:
- Getting Started
- Sprite Basics
- Sprite Costumes
- The Stage & Backgrounds
- The Blocks Palette & Scripts Area
- Scripting Basics
- Presentation & Sharing
From the day you purchase the course, you will have 12 months access to the online study platform. As the course is self-paced you can decide how fast or slow the training goes, and are able to complete the course in stages, revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
This course could help you pursue a career in any of the following industries:
- Computer programming
- Software development