Leadership Best Practices - Accredited by CPDStudy365
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is it for?
- Management professionals
- Group leaders
- Group counsellors
- Team leaders
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate for Leadership Best Practices.
Training Course Content
This course consists of the following modules:
- The Leaders in Leadership
Learn from the leaders in leadership how you can become a better leader
- Four Competencies of Great Leaders
Discover the things that great leaders do exceptionally well and how to model them.
- The Irrefutable Laws of Leadership –
7 Many Leaders set out laws they believe are certain, undeniable and indisputable. Explore which ones have the most validity in your career.
- Five Practices of Exemplary Leaders–
Examine what exemplary leaders do when they’re at their “personal best” in leading others and how to alighn your own behavior.
- Developing Your Own Leadership Best Practices –
Take the “best of the best” insight from top leader and develop your own individual style.
From the day you purchase the course, you will have 12 months access to the online study platform. As the course is self-paced you can decide how fast or slow the training goes, and are able to complete the course in stages, revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
This course could help you pursue a career in any of the following industries: