Executive Secretarial & PA CourseStudy365
Would you like enormous earning potential? Do you want a career with plenty of room for progression?
If the answer is yes, then this course might just be the one you were looking for. Whether you are currently working as a Secretary or PA, or if you’re just starting out, this course will guide you on everything you need to know to successfully carry out your secretarial and PA duties. This accredited qualification will show you off as a highly trained and qualified individual for current and potential employers and hence, could pose a great advantage for your secretarial and PA career.
The course is taught in modules and you will study various useful subjects, like the Microsoft suite and speed typing, to effectively use it in your computerised secretarial and PA tasks. You will also learn how to come up with winning CVs and cover letters that could be advantageous in your future job hunt. The other modules will go on to cover diary management, business writing, organising meetings, time management and customer service. Bookkeeping and QuickBooks will also be further covered in this course to help you perform accounting and payroll activities requested by your employer. By the end of this course, you will come out as a highly skilled and trained individual who is capable of providing high quality secretarial and PA services.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is it for?
The course is ideal for those already working as a PA or Secretary, or for those hoping to work as a PA or Secretary.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in “Secretary and Personal Assistant Training”.
Training Course Content
- Job Functions And Description Of A Secretary/ And Pa
- Diary Management
- Business Reports And Letter Writing
- E-Mails Writing Tips
- Handling Confidential Documents
- Successful Meeting Minutes
- Note Taking
- Data Management, Record Keeping And Filing
- Appointment Booking And Arranging Interviews
- Delivering Postal Mail
- Customer Service And Telephone Handling Skills
- Organising A Meeting
- Invoicing/Petty Cash
- Document Proofreading
- Quickbooks For Payroll Management
- Tips For Speed Reading
- Creating An Effective Cv And Cover Letter
- Time Management
- Motivating Employees
- Typing Speed Development
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Outlook
What will I Learn?
• Understand the role of a PA, secretary or assistant and the skills needed to fulfill the role.
• Examine the communication skills that will help convey the information in an effective manner
• Learn how to write effective Cvs, cover writing, business report and other documents
• Explore the different working and management styles
• Improve your diary management, scheduling and time management skills.
• Study how to organise a successful meting
• Learn how to write and layout and a meeting agenda.
• Understand the importance of office ergonomics.
• Learn how to use Microsoft Office for business documentation.
Method of Assessment & Certification
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. The online test is marked straight away, so you will know immediately if you have passed the course.