Presented by Owen K. Peery, this Evernote online training course begins with creating an account and installing Evernote on your devices. Next, you’ll be guided on how to create notes and add media on desktop clients, the Web service, and on mobile devices. Learn to use the search function, sorting, tagging, and notebooks to keep your notes organized and accessible. Finally, you’ll learn how you can add on to it to increase its functionality by exploring the Evernote Trunk. In this Evernote training course, you’ll learn about this robust cloud note-taking and memory enhancing app that can be used on just about any device and on just about any operating system. Learn how notes are auto-synchronized across devices and can be shared with others, so project collaboration becomes a snap.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is it for?
- Job seekers
- PA professionals
- Business owners
- Freelance workers
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate for Evernote.
Training Course Content
This course is comprised of the following modules:
- Getting Started in Evernote
- Creating Notes in Evernote
- Adding Media in Evernote
- Organizing Assets in Evernote
- Browsing the Trunk to Extend Evernote
From the day you purchase the course, you will have 12 months access to the online study platform. As the course is self-paced you can decide how fast or slow the training goes, and are able to complete the course in stages, revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in this course, you’ll get:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- A study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.