Online Marketing otherwise known as Internet or Digital Marketing, is introduced in comparison to more “traditional” marketing techniques. This Online Digital Marketing Course is an initiative designed to educate learners in the area of Digital Marketing. Online learning is an excellent way to enhance your digital capability, with the subject chunked up into easy to understand topics that can be tailored to your skill level. Overall its an excellent way to either fill information gaps or understand the overall subject.
This course provides a practical framework to develop customised digital marketing programmes and is designed for marketers, managers and individuals who want to take advantage of new marketing techniques. Also, this online course offers maximum flexibility, academic excellence and practical skill transfer.
With flexible study times of online learning, apply today to easily gain the skills needed to be a successful Digital marketer and gain highly paid employment today. This training course allows you to enhance your Digital marketing skills and prove to employers and recruiters that you’re able to provide Digital marketing duties to the highest standards.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
This entry-level course typically attracts attendees looking to develop an understanding of the dynamic world of digital marketing.
The course is designed to give learners a rapid boost to their knowledge of digital marketing strategy and techniques covering a broad set of disciplines. The approach is practical and straight-talking with case studies to bring the theory to life.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. Anyone who would like to learn new things and an interest in how you can use digital marketing to promote products and services will definitely help though.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded “Advance Certificate in Digital Marketing Essentials”.
Training Course Content
1. DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGY
2. EXPLORING DIGITAL MARKETING
3. STARTING WITH THE WEBSITE
4. FOUNDATIONS OF ANALYTICS
5. SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
6. SEARCH AND DISPLAY MARKETING
7. SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
13. VIDEO MARKETING
14. EMAIL MARKETING
15. CONTENT MARKETING
16. MOBILE MARKETING
17. EXPANDING YOUR DIGITAL MARKETING SKILLS
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take online multiple choice questions assessment tests. This online multiple choice questions tests are marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
You will have the knowledge and skills to carry out a range of advanced digital marketing tasks, equipped for Digital Marketing Executive and Accounts Manager roles, earning a typical salary range of £29,000 - £35,000.
Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Manager, Digital marketing Analyst, Digital Marketing Assistant, Online Community Manager.