Build your knowledge on SharePoint 2013 by taking this wonderful course in Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions. This course is the ultimate guide that will equip you with the necessary knowledge and skills needed to install and configure a Microsoft SharePoint server 2013 infrastructure. From SharePoint development to customising SharePoint interfaces, you will learn everything you need to know from this course to get up to speed with the server.
How to work with objects, lists, libraries, features and solutions will be taught to you in separate modules to enhance your overall learning experience. You will also get to explore how to develop a server side code and applications and how to use workflows to automate business processes. In addition, this course is also set to educate you on how to manage authentication and authorisation when users access SharePoint applications.
On the completion of this course, you will have a well-grounded knowledge on the core solutions of Microsoft SharePoint to work with it in an organisational setting effectively. This certificate can also act as the foundation for you to study further in the subject or to make substantial progress in your career.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course aimed at?
This course is aimed at individuals and IT professionals interested in learning how to work with a Microsoft Sharepoint server 2013 infrastructure
- Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Certification and awarding body
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions certificate by CPD & iAP. The qualification will make you valuable to employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
Training Course Content
1: Overview of SharePoint Development
2: Working With Objects, List, And Libraries
3: Working With Features and Solutions
4: Developing Server Side Code
5: Managing Authentication And Authorization
6: Client Side SharePoint Development
7: Developing And Managing Apps
8: Using Workflows To Automate Business Processes
9: Customizing SharePoint Interfaces
- Familiarise yourself with the SharePoint development and the client side SharePoint development
- Explore how to use workflows to automate business processes
- Examine how to customise SharePoint interfaces
- Learn how to work with objects, lists, libraries, features and solutions
- Understand how to develop a server side code and applications
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of assessment
At the end of the course, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed.
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)