Study365 offers you this wonderful opportunity to get into terms with the new features embedded in SharePoint 2013. This course is the ultimate guide that will teach you on the skills and knowledge needed to configure and manage a SharePoint server 2013. From creating efficient apps using SharePoint 2013, to interacting with business connectivity services, this course will walk you through everything you need to know about the latest SharePoint 2013 version.
How to work with managed metadata solutions and search service and how to implement enterprise content management will all be discussed in distinct modules to enhance your overall leaning experience. You will also get to explore how to develop publishing sites to publish and author content and to create enterprise intranets and communication portals.
On the completion of this course, you will leave with an outstanding knowledge on SharePoint 2013 to manage intranet and content of an organsiation. This course is ideal if you have no experience with the latest SharePoint versions or if you wish to study further in the subject by using this certificate as a foundation.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course aimed at?
This course is aimed at individuals or IT professionals interested in mastering SharePoint to manage the content or intranet of an organisation.
- Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Certification and awarding body
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded Developing Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Advanced Solutions certificate by CPD & iAP. The qualification will make you valuable to employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
Training Course Content
1: Introduction To Creating Efficient Apps For Sharepoint
2: Working With Managed Metadata Solutions
3: Working With The Search Service
4: Implementing Enterprise Content Management
5: Developing Publishing Sites
6: Interacting With Business Connectivity Services
- Learn how to create efficient apps for SharePoint
- Understand how to work with managed metadata solutions and search service
- Explore how to implement enterprise content management
- Examine how to develop publishing sites and to interact with business connectivity services
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of assessment
At the end of the course, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed.
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
Progression and career path
This certificate will boost up your qualifications for a range of job positions in the IT industry. You can also use this certificate as a foundation to study further in the subject or to make substantial progress in your career.
- .NET Software Developer – £31,000 per annum
- SharePoint Developer – £34,475 per annum
- Administrator – £25,193 per annum
- SharePoint Administrator – £33,695 per annum
- IT Consultant – £39,977 per annum
- SharePoint Architect – £51,204 per annum
- SQL Developer – £31,223 per annum