Customer Service TrainingStudy365
This qualification is aimed at those already working in a wide variety of customer service settings such as hotels, banks, contact centres, restaurants and retail outlets. Learners will typically have responsibility for organising the delivery of customer service, resolving customer problems, managing team performance etc.
Customer service impacts on all occupational sectors and this qualification could lead to a wide range of jobs in customer service, including:
- Contract Centre Supervisor
- Customer Service Team Leader
- Customer Relations Advisor
- Hotel Manager
- Sales Manager
Study365, as the provider of leading training courses in the UK, this course allows you to enhance your Customer service skills and prove to employers and recruiters that you’re able to provide Customer service duties of the highest standard.
Our online programme is well designed so that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- This qualification is suitable for learners aged 16 and above. This qualification gives learners the opportunity to develop the skills and knowledge needed to deliver customer service in a range of industries and contexts.
- This qualification is aimed at those already working in a wide variety of customer service settings such as hotels, banks, contact centres, restaurants and retail outlets.
- The qualification is a competence based qualification and is suitable for a wide range of candidates in employment who wish to enhance their career prospects.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment in this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate for Customer Service Training.
Training Course Content
This Customer Service Training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key areas. This course has been designed for 30 guided learning hours.
1. CUSTOMER SERVICE PRINCIPLES
- The Value of Customer Good Service
- Enhancing Customer Relationship
- Dealing with Customer Expectation
- Problem Solving
- Success of Customer Service
2. CUSTOMER SERVICE ESSENTIALS
- Customer Service Essentials
3. SETTING CUSTOMER SERVICE GOALS & OBJECTIVES
- Setting Customer Service Goals & Objectives
4. COMMUNICATION SKILLS FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Communication Skills for Customer Service
5. CUSTOMER SERVICE TECHNIQUES
- Customer Awareness
- Improving Your Customer Service Leadership
- Building Teamwork for Customer Service
6. HOW TO MANAGE CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM
- Managing Customer Service Quality
- Improving Service Delivery
- What is Good Customer Service
7. IMPROVING YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE LEADERSHIP
- Improving Your Customer Service Leadership
8. LEADING CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM
- Leading Customer Service Team
9. TEAM WORKING AND TEAM BUILDING
- Team Working and Team Building
10. HANDLING CUSTOMER COMPLAINS
- Handling Customer Complains
11. HOW TO WORK WITH UNHAPPY CUSTOMERS
- Dealing with Angry Customers
- Learning from Angry Customers
12. HOW TO GAIN BACK LOST CUSTOMERS
- How to Gain Back Lost Customers
13. TELEPHONE TECHNIQUES
- Telephone Techniques
14. TELEPHONE ETIQUETTE
- Telephone Etiquette
15. TELEPHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Telephone Customer Service
16. POWER OF TELEPHONE COURTESY
- Power of Telephone Courtesy
17. INTERNAL CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Internal Customer Service
18. CUSTOMER SERVICE AT CALL CENTRES
- The CSR – A Powerful Choice
- Getting the Professional Edge
- All Important Customers
- Building Your Skills
- Building Your Skills with Technology
- Managing your Attitude
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take online multiple choice question assessment tests. This online multiple choice question tests are marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.