CSS Essentials - Accredited by CPDStudy365
Whether you’re a web developer responsible for thousands of pages or a freelance web designer working on websites for local business, CSS is a very important skill to master. CSS or Cascading Style Sheets provides web developers and designers with the ability to create attractive web pages. This course has been specifically created by an expert teacher with years of experience to guarantee your success.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate for CSS Essentials.
Training Course Content
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum.
1: Introduction To Css3
2: Understanding The Css Box Model
3: Working With Page Layouts
4: Using Colors And Backgrounds
5: Web Typography
6: Links, Lists, And Tables
7: Dynamic Css3 Properties
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. The online test is marked straight away, so you will know immediately if you have passed the course.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in this course, you’ll get:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- A study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
This training course will lead you to become a:
- HTML Developer
- Frontend Developer
- Software Developer