Configuring Microsoft Windows 7Study365
Grab this opportunity to learn how to configure Windows 7 onto a computer, all on your own, without the hassle of calling someone over. Whether you want to configure Windows 7, upgrade or migrate to the software, this course has got you all covered. From configuring the software, to maintaining the systems that run Windows 7, this course will teach you everything you need to know to get you started.
Configuring hardware, applications, network connectivity, mobile computing, backup, recovery and access to resources, are all broken down into separate modules to thoroughly guide you on setting Windows 7 up. You will also be taught on the monitoring and maintenance of the systems that run Windows 7, to further solidify your knowledge on the configuration.
By the end of this course, you will come out as a pro in configuring Windows 7 onto computers. You can also use this course as a foundation to follow up on the other software configuration courses, to further build on your knowledge.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course aimed at?
This course will mainly interest individuals planning on working with Windows 7 in their workplace or personal settings. IT professionals might also find this course worthwhile to progress down their career.
- Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Certification and awarding body
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded Configuring Microsoft Windows 7 certificate by CPD & iAP. The qualification will make you valuable to employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
Training Course Content
1: Installing,Upgrading And Migrating Windows 7
2: Deploying Windows 7 In The Enterprise
3: Enterprise Management In Windows 7
4: Configuring Hardware And Applications
5: Configuring Network Connectivity
6: Configuring Access To Resources
7: Configuring Mobile Computing
8: Configuring Security Options
9: Monitoring And Maintaining Systems
10: Configuring Backup And Recovery Options
- Learn how to install, upgrade or migrate to Windows 7
- Understand how to deploy windows to get started
- Explore how to configure hardware, applications, network connectivity, mobile computing, backup, recovery and access to resources.
- Examine how to monitor and maintain systems that run Windows 7
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of assessment
At the end of the course, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed.
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
Progression and career path
This certificate will improve your candidature for a number of jobs in the IT industry. You can also take this course as an opportunity to expand your education or to take progressive steps in your career.
- Desktop Support Technician – £22,504 per annum
- IT Support Specialist – £24,806 per annum
- IT consultant – £39,977 per annum
- IT Manager – £38,754 per annum