CompTIA A+ 220-901 - Accredited by CPDStudy365
Suitability - Who should attend?
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate for CompTIA A+ Training.
Training Course Content
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum.
1: Introduction To Personal Computers And It Certification
2: Internal Hardware Components
3: Storage Fundamentals
4: Expanding Hardware Capabilities
5: Working With Peripheral Devices
6: Mobiles Devices
7: Computer Networking
8: Hardware And Network Troubleshooting
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test(please be aware, this is not the official exam). The online test is marked straight away, so you will know immediately if you have passed the course.
(This course is not included the official certificate)
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in this course, you’ll get:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- A study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.