Certificate in Recruitment and Selection - Level 2Study365
As a recruitment and selection professional you’ll be responsible for: designing and implementing the overall recruiting strategy of an organisation, sourcing candidates with databases or social media, and conducting interviews and filtering possible candidates. If you’re someone who loves working with people this could be a great career choice for you.
With our professionally taught Recruitment and Selection course you’ll be in a great position to enter the industry. Our range of excellent modules are packed with information and cover helpful topics such as: interview questions, policy and procedure, and interviewer types. Designed to help you get the career you want, this course is a full education, and will help you to succeed.
Learning with study365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence so you can secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is it for?
- Our courses are suitable for those who would like flexible learning to fit in with work or childcare.
- This course is ideal for those who would like to work with people.
- This course is helpful for those who would like to work in recruitment and selection.
- This course would be a good choice for students or job seekers.
Learners must be over the age of 16 and should have a basic grasp of English, Maths and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who complete this course successfully will be awarded a Certificate in Recruitment and Selection – Level 2.
Training Course Content
- Approaches to Recruitment
- Being Fair
- Policy and Procedure
- The Vacancy
- The Selection Interview
- Selection Interview Skills
- Interviewer Types
- Go and No Go Questions
- Selection and Appointment
- Web Resources on Recruitment and Selection
This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the key topics which are listed under the curriculum.
You will have 12 months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you are able to decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Gain the ability to develop some useful skills and knowledge related to recruitment and selection, such as shortlisting candidates, implementing a recruitment strategy, sourcing potential candidates and conducting interviews. For those of you who thrives in working with people, this will be a highly suitable course for you to carry out. A career with bright prospects await you with the completion of this course.
- Recruitment Officer – £24,444 per annum
- Recruiter – £25,301 per annum
- Human Resources (HR) Officer – £24,444 per annum
- Executive Recruiter – £23,398 per annum
- Recruitment Consultant – £20,787 per annum
- Communications Officer – £24,471 per annum
- Operations Manager – £34,693 per annum