CV and covering letter is your chance to show an employer the best of what you’ve got. It’s about selling your skills and experience, and showing them you’re the right person for the job.
This course will introduce learners to the process of creating a CV, give guidance on the suitable styles and layouts, identify how the information should be presented and give an insight into the employer’s perspective. The package includes CV writing tips videos with CV and covering letter templates. Our practical, step-by-step approach means learning is easily absorbed and transferred to those all-important facts of effective CV Writing.
This course includes Video tutorials that we filmed best-selling career authors and owners of leading CV writing services, revealing the secrets to a job winning CV. To make it even easier for you – the course includes free downloadable CV templates, cover letter templates, and a list of powerful words and phrases proven to get your CV shortlisted.
Are you getting interviews but no offers? Are you missing out on great jobs that you know you can do and would love?
So many candidates fail to prepare correctly. They arrive at their interview having done the minimum of preparation. They make mistakes, give ineffectual answers, go blank, mumble and as a result they simply miss out on the offer. This is of course a waste of the candidate’s and the employer’s time.
This interview skills training online course is proven to work. You will be fully prepared, you will have a really good idea of the questions they will ask and best of all you will be able to answer confidently and successfully. With this online course you will know the mistakes you are making and receive training on how to overcome them.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days. Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- This course is suitable for anyone who is applying for jobs and would like to learn more about how they can make their CV more attractive to potential employers.
- This course is tailored for learners who would like to gain better interviewing skills and learn how to conduct successful interviews for choosing the right employee(s). Our Interviewing course will show candidates how to; gain winning interview skills; give better interviews; be a better interviewer and learn how to interview effectively.
- There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificates for “Effective CV Writing and Interview Skills”.
Training Course Content
This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 10 guided learning hours.
-------------- CV WRITING -------------
1. WRITING A RESUME (CV)
- Layout and Formatting Resume
- Resume (CV) to get your Job you want
- Best Practice for Resume
- Exercise File – Writing Resume (CV)
2. HOW TO WRITE EFFECTIVE RESUME & COVERING LETTER
- How to Write Effective Resume & Covering Letter
3. DESIGN A RESUME (CV)
- Introduction to Resume
- Design a Modern Resume
- Exercise Files- Design a Resume (CV)
4. MAKING RECRUITER COME TO YOU
- Making Recruiter Come to You
COVERING LETTER WRITING TEMPLATES
- Covering Letter Writing Templates
CV WRITING TEMPLATES
- CV Writing Templates
- Additional Study Materials- CV Writing
- EFFECTIVE CV WRITING
-------------- INTERVIEW SKILLS -------------
1. ACTING YOUR INTERVIEW
- Preparing for an Interview
- At the Interview
- Exercise File – Acting Your Interview
2. BUILDING RAPPORT IN AN INTERVIEW
- Introduction to Interview
- Preparing for an Interview
- Conducting an Interview
- Exercise File- Building Rapport in an Interview
3. MASTER COMMON INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
- What is the Interview
- Common Interview Questions
- Exercise File – Common Interview Questions
4. ANSWER REMOTE JOB INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
- Finding a Remote Job
- Applying for a Remote Job
- Interviewing & Negotiating for a Remote Job
- Exercise Files – Remote Job Interviews
ADDITIONAL STUDY MATERIALS
- Additional Study Materials- Interview Skills
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.