CAPM® – Certified Associate in Project ManagementStudy365
If you want to become a project manager and are looking to learn essential skills and have a rewarding career, the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) certification is for you. PMI’s Certified Associate in Project Management is a valuable entry-level certification for project practitioners. Designed for those with little or no project experience, the CAPM® demonstrates your understanding of the fundamental knowledge, terminology and processes of effective project management.
The PMI training course is the standard for project management training and it is validating your skills in initiating, managing and maintaining large scale projects. The CAPM demonstrates to current and potential employers that you possess the solid experience, education and competency needed to work on projects. Being PMI certified opens up a world of opportunities to project management professionals, with students of the Learning People having found employment around the world.
In this course, you will learn theories, tools, and techniques behind successful project management practices and it includes integration, scope, time, cost, quality, human resource, communications, risk, procurement, and stakeholder.
This course will train you in everything you need to know to pass the exam for the CAPM® certification. You will need to sit this exam separately.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- If you’d like to manage larger projects and gain more responsibility or add project management skills into your current role, then the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) is right for you.
- Whether you are new to project management, or already serving as a subject matter expert on project teams, the CAPM® can get your career on the right path or take it to the next level.
- This course is ideal for Project team members, entry level project managers, undergraduate or graduate students studying project management.
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent).
- 1,500 hours of project experience.
- 23 hours of project management education completed by the time you sit for the exam.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for “Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®”.
Training Course Content
This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 20 guided learning hours.
- Introduction to CAPM & Exam
- Functional and Projectized Organizations
- Pros and Cons to Projectized Organizations
- What is Project Management
- Key Terms & Practicing Project Management
- Developing a Project Management Plan
- Change Control and Closing a Project
- Beginning Project Scope
- Defining, Validating and Controlling Scope
- Time Management & Critical Path Method
- Planning for Cost Management
- Working with Budgets & Forecasting
- Quality Management for Project
- Project Leadership and Teamwork
- Communication Management in a Project
- Risk Management for the Project
- Responding to Risk Analysis
- Procurement Management for the Project
- Closing Conduct Procurements
- Interacting and Managing Project Stakeholder
- Responsibility of Project Management
- Handouts- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®)
- Provide you an overview of the theories, tools, and techniques behind successful project management practices.
- Provide you an understanding of the fundamental aspects of project management.
- Finally, this course will train you in everything you need to know to pass the exam for the CAPM certification.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
Duration: 03 hours
Numbers of Questions: 150 Multiple Choice Questions
- The certifications offered by PMI are de facto standards and validate a candidate’s skills in initiating, developing, managing, and running large scale projects.
- To maintain your CAPM, you must retake the exam every five years.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not included official Exam and you need to purchase exam separately.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.