After Effects & CINEMA 4D – 3D Tracker Training - Accredited by CPDStudy365
The idea of the training is so that busy professionals can get straight to the important aspects of the software. The training is focused so you learn what you need to know quickly and efficiently. Learn on your own time and at your pace. Expert presenter Mike Hjörleifsson explains the ins-and-outs of 3D Motion Tracking in Adobe After Effects and Maxon CINEMA 4D. Specifically covered is round tripping between the two programs. Mike dives into the new 3D Tracker in After Effects CS6.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is it for?
- Job seekers
- Graphic designers
- Video editors
- Web developers
- Web designers
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate for Adobe After Effects & CINEMA 4D – 3D Tracker Training.
Training Course Content
This course is comprised of the following modules:
- Creating a 3D track in After Effects
- Exporting 3D data to CINEMA 4D
- Simple title and 3D track
- Streamlined VFX workflow
From the day you purchase the course, you will have 12 months access to the online study platform. As the course is self-paced you can decide how fast or slow the training goes, and are able to complete the course in stages, revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in this course, you’ll get:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- A study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to gain high level job roles in the following industries:
- Graphic Design
- Video Editing
- Digital Media
- Digital Marketing
- Print Production
- Multimedia Developer