Social media is a powerful marketing tool, but knowing how to use it to achieve your marketing goals can be a challenge. Creating engaging, effective strategies and content tailored to specific audiences can help you succeed with your digital marketing efforts. Achieve better brand awareness, improved customer service, deeper engagement, broader reach, and greater advocacy. You will also learn to manage your reputation, win and nurture customers and get measurable results.
Further, this diploma course of social media and business strategy will show you how to effectively integrate social media and digital into your public relations strategy. It will help you to set objectives, identify opportunities, select tactics, assign resources, set governance, apply social across the organisation and define metrics for your social media and digital activity.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- Suitable for people who are already running social media activity on behalf of clients or organisations, but that want to understand how social media can be integrated into the wider communications and marketing mix.
- This course is ideal for business owner who wish to connect the power of social media to increase their prospects.
- This course also is useful for Digital Markers, Personal Assistance, Office Administrators, Office Managers, Marketing Executives, Marketing Assistants, Business Development Managers as well as others involved in Personal Relationship, Event Management, and Business Promotion.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. Having basic knowledge and skills of social media will be an advantage for this course.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for “Diploma in Advanced Social Media & Digital Marketing”.
Training Course Content
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 30 guided learning hours.
- The Trend of Social Media
- Market Analysis
- Auditing Social Media
- Corporate Culture and Social Media
- Creative Commons
- The Social Media Policy
- Keyword Selection
- Content Marketing on Social Media
- The Popular Social Media Platforms
- Traditional Website Advertising
- Social Media Documentation and Schedules
- The Community Manager Role
- Importance of Voice Consistency
- Organizational Customer Service
- Social Media Triage
- Social Media Analytics
- Goal Value
- Career of Social Media Strategist
- Recommended Books – Social Media Marketing
- Turn your social media strategy into actions, with all the tools and processes you need to implement and manage successful social media campaigns for your business.
- Two highly practical, hands-on days that gives you the skills, tools and confidence to create and execute the very best social media strategy for your business.
- Learn to create a results-driven social media strategy that’s effective, measurable, accountable, and contributes to the long-term success of your business.
- Leverage social selling within your business to drive results. This course looks ahead to the changing social and sales/marketing landscape, how to influence the educated buyer and effect change management.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.