Microsoft Access is the most popular database management software for Windows. It enables you to collect, organise, and report on data via a graphical user interface. Access also provides template pre-defined forms, reports and database designs and Macros that enables you to automate regular tasks.
Most organizations maintain and manage large amounts of information. One of the most efficient and powerful information management computer based application is the relational database. Information can be stored, linked, and managed using a single relational database application and its associated tools. In this course, you will be introduced to the concept of the relational database and the Microsoft Office Access 2016 relational database application and its information management tools.
Further, our Microsoft Access 2016 training courses will show you how to get the most from this powerful database application. Access is a popular database programme enabling the user to manipulate data in a number of ways. Data can be analysed and sorted, specific information can be searched for, and the results can be used to produce reports, lists and more. Microsoft Access is extremely flexible and can be linked to data stored in other applications or to databases held in other programs (for example, MS SQL). Access is part of the Microsoft Office suite and so widely available. This also means that visual basic for applications (VBA) can be used to customise MS Access.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- Whether you are new to Access or an advanced user, this training will cover what you need to know as efficiently as possible. However, this course is designed for learners who have a thorough understanding of the basic user features of Microsoft Access 2016, and are interested in learning introductory level administrator skills.
- The course is also for learners who may be working in a web-based environment and may need to adapt Access applications to the environment.
- This Qualification is helpful for any Office job, such as PA, Secretary, Admin Assistant, and Administrator, Office Manager, IT Technician, Web Developer, Accountant or any other role in the office environment. Being able to demonstrate you have a high level of Microsoft Office skills will help you stand out to employers.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. Having basic knowledge and skills of Microsoft Access will be advantage for this course.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for “Microsoft Office Access 2016 Advance Training”.
Training Course Content
This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 25 guided learning hours.
MICROSOFT ACCESS 2016 - BEGINNER
- Introduction to MS Access
- Creating Tables & Setting up Properties
- Creating Forms & Reports
- Working with Macros, Integrating Access with Office Suite
- Database Management
- Exercise Files- Microsoft Access 2016
MICROSOFT ACCESS 2016 - ADVANCE QUESTIONS IN DEPTH
- Introduction to Access 2016 Advance Questions in Depth
- Understanding Queries
- Query Criteria
- Parameters Queries
- Use Mathematical Operations and Functions
- Summarise Data with Aggregate Functions
- Dates, Time and Numbers Functions
- IF Function and Calculations
- Records and Database
- Explore the Basics of SQL
- Values, Database and Markup
- Exercise Files- ACCESS 2016 – ADVANCE QUESTIONS IN DEPTH
MICROSOFT ACCESS 2016 - ADVANCE TRICKS AND TIPS
- Introduction to Trick and Tips of Access 2016
- Explore Startup Options
- Embed Queries in Reports
- Create a Back End and Front Ends
- Build the Forms and Reports
- Add Customised Functions and Visual Basics
- Exercise Files- Access 2016 Advance Tips & Tricks
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
- This Qualification is helpful for any Office job, such as Admin Assistant, PA, Secretary, and Administrator, Office Manager, Business Developer, IT Technician, Web Developer, Accountant or any other role in the office environment. Being able to demonstrate you have a high level of Microsoft Office skills will help you stand out to employers.