This course trains you on how to get inventive with Adobe Flash’s drawing tools and spark life in to graphics via motion whilst integrating images, audio and video to build interactive experiences. The Adobe Flash training course at Study365 is designed for first-time Adobe Flash users and it is perfect for digital and traditional designers who want to create interactive web experiences.
This training course is tailored for web designers and up-and-coming web developers who want to create engaging Flash interfaces using graphics, video, text, animation and sounds. This course will teach you how to develop more dynamic and innovative websites.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- This entry-level course typically attracts attendees looking to develop an understanding of using Adobe Flash for your workflow.
- This course is aimed at designers and developers who are new to flash and who want to get to grips with the user interface and learn the basics of animation and interactivity.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- As this course is aimed at beginners, all that is assumed is that delegates are familiar with the web, its terminology and how Flash is used within this environment.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for “Adobe Flash (Professional CC) Training”.
Training Course Content
Course Content (Course Outline):
Course content for Unit 01 (20 Guided learning hours)
- Introduction to Flash
- The role of Flash in Digital Development
- Introducing the Timeline, Frames and Key Frames
- Creating Graphics in Flash Professional
- Working with Text in a Flash Professional Document
- Understanding Symbols in Flash Professional
- Introducing buttons
- Understanding Action Script
- Understanding Tweening in Flash Professional
- Exploring Easing and Breaking up a Tween
Course content for Unit 02 (20 Guided learning hours)
- Understanding How Audio Works with Flash Professional
- Editing Audio
- Understanding How Video Works in Flash Professional
- Integrating Video
- Publishing a Flash Professional Document
- A quick look at publish settings
- Publishing the movie and reviewing the output
- Understanding Adobe AIR
- Publishing Mobile and Desktop Applications
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
This training leads you to become a Web Designer, Web Developer, and Video and Animation designer etc.