Accounting & Bookkeeping for Small BusinessStudy365
Learning accounting for small businesses can be a very rewarding experience. Accounting is practical and can be put to good use, benefiting small businesses often run without any accounting knowledge or standard practices. Small Business Accounting & Bookkeeping involves basics of the accounting cycle plus inventory control, if needed. Accounting doesn’t need to be complicated or full of steps, it can be simple and effective for the small firm.
The course covers the types of information that need to be included and what systems should be used to record them. The course explains methods for improving and forecasting cash flow and budgets within the business and outlines how to respond to purchase and sales invoices. There is also a module explaining the importance of good credit control, including how to successfully speak to and deal with late-paying customers.
This course gives you a skillset that includes the day-to-day financial operations tasks carried out by small- to medium-sized businesses.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- This Small Business Accounting & Bookkeeping course will be of great interest to business owners and business professionals who would like to better understand the transactions and controls used in business, and to any learner who is interested in accounting as a future career.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for “Certificate in Accounting & Bookkeeping for Small Business”.
Training Course Content
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 20 guided learning hours.
- Introduction to Accounting
- Financial Statements
- Assets and Liabilities
- Accounting Transactions
- Inventory and Cost Methods
- Stakeholders and Equity
- Managerial Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- Costs and Expenses
- Budgetary Control
- Analysis and Decision Making
- Module Book- Accounting for Small Business
This online Small Business Accounting & Bookkeeping course provides small business owners, bookkeepers and management with the information they need to create an effective and reliable accounting and bookkeeping system in their businesses.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
There are several roles in Accounting and many different ways you can climb the ladder to make your way to the top. It is important to understand what your various Accounting career options and few of them are listed in below:
- Finance Controller
- Payroll Administrator
- Account Clark
- Bookkeeping Assistant
- Account Assistant
- Office Administrator
- Office Manager
- Payroll Clerk
- Staff Accountant