Access 2007 – Advanced - Accredited by CPD & iAPStudy365
This excellent Microsoft Access 2007 Advanced training course will teach you to navigate Access seamlessly, and to work with tables, queries, forms and reports. In addition, you’ll learn advanced features like pivot tables, macros, database tools and more. If you work in the IT industry, are an IT professional, or if you design and programme system-level software such as database systems this course is for you. This training has been designed by specialist teachers and will help you to become a Microsoft Access 2007 genius.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is it for?
- IT professionals
- Technical IT professionals
- Project-based technical analysts and engineers
- Technical support personnel
- Professionals who design and programme system-level software such as database systems, operating systems, and embedded systems
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate for Access 2007 – Advanced.
Training Course Content
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the following key modules:
- Relationships & Referential Integrity
- Tables & Fields
- Charts, PivotTables, & PivotCharts
- Exporting Data
- Importing Data
- Database Tools & Maintenance
- Smart Tags, Startup, & Help
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in this course, you’ll get:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- A study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.