ATHE Level 5 Diploma in Management for Travel and TourismSouth London College
Would you like to get qualified in travel and tourism and become a manager? There is great demand for qualified managers in the hospitality industry. The ATHE Level 5 Diploma in Management for Travel and Tourism is designed to achieve your academic goal in half the time. The programme will help develop your core skills and abilities to take on a managerial role with confidence in the tourism sector. With this ATHE Level 5 Diploma you will not require the traditional entry level qualifications to pursue the degree of your choice. If you want to enjoy a long-lasting career in the hospitality industry this top-up qualification is an approved progression pathway to realise your dream. This OFQUAL regulated qualification in the UK aims to support learners who want to gain an accredited qualification in half the time. It is equivalent to the second year of a degree programme and lets you progress to a Bachelor Degree in Management for Travel and Tourism and gain exemptions for some units completed.
The ATHE Level 5 Diploma in Management for Travel and Tourism is a recognised certification that will make you a marketable candidate and a competitive force in the industry. You can demonstrate your expertise in this area and become a highly valued asset to current and potential employers. The qualification will also increase your earning power and enhance your educational profile.
You will be Eligible for 14 days immediate access to an Accredited Course from South London College.
- Check the suitability of the course compared to your requirement.
- Free 14 day temporary access to Study materials and more.
- You can upgrade temporary access to fully paid access at the end of or before 14 days.
- Complete your qualification and upgrade your skills to advance your career
- No Commitment. No Credit Card required for the 14 Days access.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- You must be over the age of 18
- Prior study in in Tourism, Management or related subjects at level 4 or above
- A level 4 qualification, such as ATHE Level 4 Diploma in Management for Travel and Tourism
- Other equivalent international qualifications
- Appropriate standard of English
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon the successful completion of this course, learners will be awarded the Certificate for ATHE Level 5 Diploma in Management for Travel and Tourism.
ATHE is a global awarding organisation regulated by Ofqual and other UK and international regulators. ATHE offers a wide portfolio of vocationally orientated and internationally recognised qualifications which include business and management, law, computing and healthcare. ATHE qualifications are approved as progression pathways to relevant Bachelor’s and Master’s Top Up degrees by a number of UK and international Universities, providing significant tertiary education opportunities for learners.
Training Course Content
- Travel and Tourism Organisations in a Global Context [T/503/8148]
- Managing Communication [D/503/7074]
- People Management [Y/503/7073]
- Marketing Principles and Practice [M/503/7077]
Mandatory Units: 3
- Travel and Tourism Organisations : Credits 15 / GLH 60
- Managing Communication : Credits 15 / GLH 60
- People Management : Credits 15 / GLH 60
- Qualification Number : 603/4720/3
- Total Qualification Time : 600 hours
- Total Guided Learning Hours : 240 hours
- Level : 5
- Credits : 60
Method of Assessment
In order to successfully complete the ATHE Level 5 Diploma in Management for Travel and Tourism, learners must complete 3 mandatory units and 1 optional unit totaling 60 credits.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Progression and Career Path
Once you complete the ATHE Level 5 Diploma in Management for Travel and Tourism, you will gain an accredited qualification that will provide the pathway to enter a Bachelor’s Degree and Top Up Degree programme in the second year in a number of recognised Universities in the UK. Learners can progress to the following,
- Employment or increased opportunities in your current job role
- Larger qualifications at the same level, such as Extended Diploma in Management or Extended Diploma in Management for Health and Social Care
- Second year of Bachelor’s Degree Programme at some universities and claim exemptions for some units completed
South London College is a well-established Professional online education provider in the United Kingdom and it aims to meet the employment needs of the youth and people in the United Kingdom and other parts of the world. South London College...