FSSC 22000 v4.1 – Food Safety Systems Certification – Introduction eLearning Course
This course has been developed for the benefit of clients wishing to understand the FSSC 22000 certification scheme, as a result of the scheme update from Version 3 to Version 4.1. This course is designed ideally for experienced food safety professionals with an understanding of the management systems approach to food safety.
Prior to attending this training course, learners should have, but it is not essential, sufficient knowledge of the following Food Safety Management principles and concepts to ensure this training is as beneficial as possible.
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this course?
At findcourses.co.uk we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are our trusted partner providers.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this course in light of COVID-19.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Knowledge of the following Food Safety Management principles and concepts is recommended:
- Implementing or operating a management system within a food sector context. This includes private schemes such as FSSC 22000, BRC and/or other schemes which include management system components
- Knowledge of prerequisite programmes as specified in ISO/TS 22002-1
- Good Practice guides for Agriculture ( GAP), Veterinary (GVP), Manufacturing (GMP), Hygiene (GHP), Production (GPP), Distribution (GDP) and/or Trading (GTP) depending on the segment of the food chain in which the student operates
- The principles of HACCP as defined by the Codex Alimentarius Commission
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Introduce the FSSC 22000 Global Certification Scheme for Food Safety Management Systems
- Describe the history of the FSSC 22000 Certification Scheme
- Explain the updates to the Scheme from Version 3 to Version 4.1 additional requirements of FSSC 22000 Global Certification Scheme
- Understand and review in more detail on some of the specific additional requirements - Food Fraud and Food Defence.
Completion criteria: learners will be required to complete the entire course and gain a pass mark of 80% or more in the final assessment. Upon successful completion learners will be able to download a certificate of completion.
Training Course Content
This course covers the following topics:
- Introduction to FSSC 22000 scheme and standards
- Overview of the standard including Additional Requirements and updates to the Scheme from Version 3 to Version 4.1
- Food Fraud and Food Defence
- Case Study to evaluate learning
- Test your knowledge quiz
You will be granted 12 months access to this course, effective from the date of purchase.
The cost of this course is £99 + VAT per participant.
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
SGS is the world's leading professional training provider of Quality Assurance, Internal Verification and Certification courses and a recognised benchmark for quality and integrity. SGS Academy draws on years of worldwide experience to provide effective learning and professional development opportunities....