Service Desk Manager training course
The Service Level Management one- day workshop is designed to teach participants how to manage the process and relationships involved in providing high-quality services through the formation of professional agreements. This workshop will explore the developing, writing and implementing of the process and documentation that characterise the expectations of service providers, customers and suppliers in line with their ongoing management and industry best practices.
During this course, participants will gain the following:
- An understanding of the challenges involved with implementing SLM processes
- Guidance on how to monitor, report and review the levels of service being delivered
- An understanding of the responsibilities and roles involved in managing good customer and supplier relationships
- An understanding of the relationships with other teams and processes that are required to ensure the delivery of quality services
- An understanding of how to implement the Service Level Management process within their own work environment
- Guidelines for creating their own Service Catalogue, SLAs, OLAs, Underpinning Contracts and Service Review Meetings
Suitability - Who should attend?
This workshop is suitable for aspiring, new or experienced managers, team leaders and supervisors, and those who are involved in customer relationship management or supplier management.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon completion of the workshop, participants will be able to develop and create the five fundamental documents required for successful Service Level Management; Service Catalogue, Service Level Requirements, SLAs, OLAs and Underpinning Contracts.
The price of this course is £520.
SDI members receive 10% discount on all training courses or workshops.
Service Desk Institute
Since 1988 the Service Desk Institute (SDI) has been connecting IT service professionals around the world. SDI is the leading global community for people who work in the IT service and support industry. With a passion for sharing knowledge and...