There are no more public workshops on this subject in 2018 - to discuss running the course in-house, at your premises, call us on 01689 889 100
Customer Satisfaction Surveys
This one-day Customer Satisfaction Surveys workshop is designed for everyone involved in the creation and delivery of satisfaction surveys for customers of IT support services. During this workshop, participants will learn everything from why you perform a CSS to how to create one and get the right customers involved.
In addition, this workshop will address the following topics:
- Customer Service and Communications
- Effective Communication Skills and Competencies
- Communication and Conflict Management
- Teamwork and Communication
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for Service Desk Staff.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon completion of this course, participants will gain the following:
- A clear insight in to the techniques covering all aspects of CSS ‘dynamics’ and the opportunity to practice ‘hands-on’ and create a survey
- Explain the dynamics of a CSS and choose the right reason for conducting one
- Understand how to choose the right customers to be involved
- Gain commitment from customers and set a roadmap
- Identify the correct methodology and media for delivering a CSS
- Choose the time to run a survey, and know how often to repeat it
- Choose the appropriate number of questions and the right number of people to survey, and know how many responses to expect
- Select the right type of questions to ask and construct questions and response styles
- Perform accurate analysis of customer responses
- Plan for what happens going forward
This course will cover the following topics:
- Objectives and purpose – understand the reasons for performing a CSS and explore the variety of surveys available.
- Customer engagement – explore the importance of selecting the right individuals to be involved in the survey and ensure customers are aware of your intentions.
- Buy-in and communications – examine the methods for establishing customer commitment in the execution of a CSS, and the significance of this upfront activity.
- Media and delivery vehicles – review the options available for conducting a CSS and understand which vehicle to use and when.
- Frequency and timing – explore when and how often a CSS should be carried out.
- Size and complexity – understand the importance of the volume of questions and the depth of complexity required
- Distribution and response volumes – understand how to select an appropriate number of customers to survey and review the industry standards for expected response rates.
- Question types and answer styles – learn how to construct the body of the CSS with the most appropriate type of questions to ensure the required style of responses.
The price of this course is £520.
SDI members receive 10% discount on all training courses or workshops.
Service Desk Institute
Since 1988 the Service Desk Institute (SDI) has been connecting IT service professionals around the world. SDI is the leading global community for people who work in the IT service and support industry. With a passion for sharing knowledge and...