EMMS Executive Master in Marketing & Sales - 14 months in Italy, Spain & by Distance Learning
Why choose the EMMS?
- To develop your career path while continuing to work
- To learn marketing and sales knowledge in an international context
- To find new networking opportunities in an international market
EMMS offers you
- Unique learning activities: face-to-face lessons, distance learning lessons, business project. Overall, 48% of sessions are face-to-face and 52% are by distance learning.
- Face-to-face lessons are held in three cities: Milan, Barcelona and Madrid.
- EMMS diploma is a joint degree issued by two very prestigious business schools: SDA Bocconi and ESADE.
A fact: A joint initiative SDA Bocconi /ESADE – more connections, broader expansions.
Teaching methods and evaluation process
The total length of emms is 14 months, January 2013 - February 2014.
Residential modules and exams take up 32 working days and 4 Saturday mornings and are divided between Italy and Spain.
Overall, 48% of the emms sessions are face-to-face and 52% are by distance learning sessions
Suitability - Who should attend?
The EMMS Executive Master in Marketing & Sales has a number of admission requirements and a Selection criteria.
- Rolling online application
- Feedback in 2-3 weeks from receipt of the online application
- Selection result in 2-3 weeks from receipt of all required documents
Candidates are carefully selected on the basis of an extensive review of
- about 5 years of work experience
- minimum age 25 years
- University or bachelor degree
- TOEFL or equivalent English proficiency test
- GMAT is not mandatory, but it is considered a plus
EMMS Executive Master in Marketing & Sales Curriculum
Programme structure and curriculum
The structure of this EMMS Executive Master in Marketing & Sales is strongly cross-disciplinary.
Module 1. January - March 2013
Residency module: 14th - 19th January 2013 (Milan)
Distance Learning: 21st January - 9th March 2013 (online)
Module 2. March - May 2013
Going to the Market
Residency module: 11th - 16th March 2013 (Barcelona)
Distance Learning: 18th March - 11th May 2013 (online)
Module 3. May - July 2013
Extracting Value from the Customer
Price Strategy and Management
Culture and Anthropology
Residency module: 13th - 18th May 2013 (Milan)
Distance Learning: 20th May - 6th July 2013 (online)
Module 4. July - September 2013
Relating to the Customer
International Marketing management
Finance for Marketing & Sales
Integrated Marketing Communication
Residency module: 8th - 13th July 2013 (Barcelona)
Distance Learning: 15th July - 14th September 2013 (online)
Summer Break: 5th - 18th August 2013
Module 5. September - November 2013
Going to the Customer
F2F Workshop: Negotiation Skills
CRM and Business Intelligence
F2F Workshop: Making Marketing & Sales work
Residency module: 16th - 21st September 2013 (Madrid)
Distance Learning: 23rd September - 9th November 2013 (online)
Module 6. November 2013 - January 2014
Innovating for the Customer
Marketing Creativity and Innovation
Sales Management (Advanced)
Residency module: 11th - 15th November 2013 (Milan)
Distance Learning: 18th November 2013 - 18th January 2014 (online)
Winter Break: 22nd December 2013 - 1st January 2014
Module 7. 19th - 21st February 2014 (Barcelona)
F2F Workshop: Communication Skills
New Trends in Marketing
Top Manager Address
Business project presentation
Mission and learning objectives
The executive master in marketing & sales is ideal for energetic, forward-looking young executives who want to reach out and acquire a global mindset.
EMMS will enable you to:
- round up your skills and develop the strategic mind-frame which would make you successful in a management position
- develop your career path while continuing to work
- learn marketing and sales knowledge in an international context
- share the experience of other professionals involved in marketing and sales in different companies, industries, and countries
- find new networking opportunities in an international market
- gain awareness of your skills and competences through a specifically designed program
Fees and expenses of this SDA Bocconi EMMS Executive Master in Marketing & Sales are € 33,500 and includes:
- all teaching costs
- internal teaching materials used during the Program
- use of the infrastructures of the two Schools
- some lunches.
For more information on the Tuition Waivers available please contact us here to learn more.
SDA Bocconi School of Management SDA Bocconi is the leading School of Management in Italy and also stands among the top-ranked European Institutions. Founded in 1971, with its over 40-year experience, SDA Bocconi School of Management is a pioneer in...