Fundamentals of EU Biopesticide RegulationsPTI
The biopesticide industry has witnessed considerable growth in recent years and is expected to continue its growth momentum to reach approximately US $6.6 billion by 2020.
Make sure you are up to date with the evolving regulatory environment in Europe for biopesticides and equip yourself with the knowledge needed to overcome challenging regulatory scenarios to ensure your piece of this market!
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is relevant to anyone who is just starting out in regulatory affairs for agrochemicals but also for professionals from other departments who need to develop their understanding of the regulatory environment.
Training Course Content
During this 5-week online course you will:
- Learn how to properly define biopesticides in the context of all plant protection products
- Understand the EU regulatory environment for biopesticides and its key developments
- Obtain a detailed guide for conducting your regulatory risk assessments
- Compare EU regulatory requirements to those in the US/Canada (NAFTA)
- Contrast the developments in EU regulations to developments in other key global markets
The cost of this online course is £610 + VAT per participant.
PTI - Pharmaceutical Training International - Training for the Pharma Industry
PTI is the global leader in professional education for the pharmaceutical industry, delivering a broad course portfolio that covers the industry spectrum: R&D, Clinical Development, Generics, Bio-pharmaceuticals, fine Chemicals, Agro-chemicals, Medical Devices, Animal Health, Manufacturing and Regulations. PTI's open courses,...