Are you equipped with the necessary knowledge to design your agrochemical formulations? If you want to produce safe, effective and robust agrochemical formulations, you need to approach your design with the final product and its purpose in mind. In doing so, you will need to answer the following design questions:
· What are your customers’ needs?
· What knowledge do you already have in this area?
· What is the best way to design your experiments to gather all the necessary information?
· How can you transfer your design from the lab to manufacture while ensuring consistent quality?
Incorporating these principles into your formulation design will help you to produce a product that is both effective and competitive in the market.
This course will cover all the essential design principles you need to become a successful agrochemical formulator. With a combined experience of 30+ years in formulations, the course instructors provide you with the skills required to overcome formulation design challenges.
Whether you are new to formulation design or want to develop your skills, this course will familiarise you with best practice.
Suitability - Who should attend?
New and experienced agrochemical formulators will find this course useful. As may formulators from the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
Delegates could attend this course from:
- Formulators (primary)
- Agrochemical Manufacturing
- Agrochemical Formulation Research & Development
- Research & Development in other formulation sectors
- Agrochemical scientists
Training Course Content
You will learn to:
• Compare and contrast different formulation design approaches
• Understand the market need and use your existing knowledge to help you plan your experiments
• Familiarise yourself with best practises of experimental design
• Scale-up your formulation from the lab to manufacturing ensuring consistent quality
• Minimise risks with your starting materials and process parameters
PTI - Pharmaceutical Training International - Training for the Pharma Industry
PTI is the global leader in professional education for the pharmaceutical industry, delivering a broad course portfolio that covers the industry spectrum: R&D, Clinical Development, Generics, Bio-pharmaceuticals, fine Chemicals, Agro-chemicals, Medical Devices, Animal Health, Manufacturing and Regulations. PTI's open courses,...