An Introduction To Biopesticide Development - Online AcademyPTI
The biopesticide sector comprises of products based on microorganisms, biochemicals extracted from biological sources and semiochemicals.
Globally the biopesticide sector is worth $2.5 billion per annum, with annual growth rates for biopesticides three times greater than for conventional pesticides. Currently, 30% of all pesticide sales in the EU are biopesticides, with 27% in North America and Asia Pacific and 13% in Latin America.
This brand-new course has been designed for those who are new to biopesticides or would like to refresh their knowledge. It aims to give you a complete introduction to biopesticide development, modes-of-action, formulations, and the processes involved.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is relevant to anyone who is looking to develop their understanding of the biopesticide development including:
Agrochemicals researchers, R&D Managers, Product Registration Specialists, Product Managers, Formulation Specialists, Agronomists and Chemists
Training Course Content
During this 4-week online course you will:
- Gain an overview of current industry trends and examine influencing factors that drive the biopesticide market
- Learn about adjuvants and inerts used in biopesticide formulations
- Understand Modes of Action for various types of biopesticides
- Explain clearly to growers how your product works
- Learn how biopesticides are developed
- Evaluate the pros and cons of biopesticides vs synthetic chemicals
- Understand the co-dependence of biopesticides and conventional pesticides in integrated product strategies
The cost of this online course is £599 + VAT per participant.
PTI - Pharmaceutical Training International - Training for the Pharma Industry
PTI is the global leader in professional education for the pharmaceutical industry, delivering a broad course portfolio that covers the industry spectrum: R&D, Clinical Development, Generics, Bio-pharmaceuticals, fine Chemicals, Agro-chemicals, Medical Devices, Animal Health, Manufacturing and Regulations. PTI's open courses,...