Agrochemical Formulation Strategies for Crop Protection Online AcademyPTI
Designed for professionals seeking to advance their formulation career, this unique online course will provide you with a detailed insight into key formulation types, techniques and trends like seed treatment and coating, and bioavailability. Over the course of 4 weeks and 7 modules, you will become familiar with:
- EC and EW formulations
- SC, WG and OD formulations
- Bioavailability of active ingredients
- Seed treatment and coating
This course is ideal for delegates who have previously participated in ATI'sA Beginner's Guide to Agrochemical Formulations. It is also suitable for professionals with a working knowledge of agrochemical formulation who wish to improve their knowledge of specific formulation types.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course will be of interest to professionals desiring to improve their knowledge of agrochemical formulations, from departments such as:
- Scale up
Training Course Content
During this 4-week course you will learn to:
- Understand the benefits and drawbacks, development and manufacturing process of EC and EW, WG, SC and OD formulations
- Comprehend key physico-chemical characteristics of all formulation types
- Review recent patent applications
- Consider steps involved in transferring active ingredients from tank to target
- Examine use of adjuvants in formulations
- Gain insight into opportunities, constraints, benefits and technologies of controlled release of active ingredients
- Learn about key players and products in seed treatments
The cost of this online course is £899 + VAT per participant.
PTI - Pharmaceutical Training International - Training for the Pharma Industry
PTI is the global leader in professional education for the pharmaceutical industry, delivering a broad course portfolio that covers the industry spectrum: R&D, Clinical Development, Generics, Bio-pharmaceuticals, fine Chemicals, Agro-chemicals, Medical Devices, Animal Health, Manufacturing and Regulations. PTI's open courses,...