A Beginner's Guide to Agrochemical Formulation Strategies Online AcademyPTI
Designed for professionals who are new to agrochemical formulations or who require a basic working knowledge of the industry, this introductory 8 module course will provide you with the essential building blocks of your formulation career. Led by an industry expert you will progress through the course with fellow students as you would in a classroom, but with the flexibility of studying online meaning you can join from anywhere in the world.
Topics you will cover include:
• Green formulations: types and drivers for growth
• Regulation of formulated products: recent changes to regulations
• Development process: ingredients and how to generate the correct regulatory data
• Biopesticides: differences to conventional PPPs
• Reformulations: advantages and disadvantages
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone wishing to gain a broad overview of trends and procedures in agrochemical formulations including:
- Those new to agrochemical formulation or wishing to update their knowledge on formulation strategies
- Those moving into formulation from other areas within agrochemicals
- Those in other areas of the agrochemical industry such as Regulatory Affairs, Research & Development and Ecotoxicology
- Manufacturing who would find knowledge of formulation strategies useful for their role
Training Course Content
During this 4-week online course you will:
- Understand how to develop a formulation and provide the supporting data needed for submissions
- Evaluate the impact of changed EU regulations
- Get to grips with “newer” formulation types
- Assess the driving force behind greener formulations, explore the different forms of biopesticides and assess their challenges to the formulator
- Get an overview of analytical and test methods used to support the stated claims of the formulation
- Study key considerations for scale up & manufacturing
- Investigate the various application types and their impact on formulation choice
The cost of this online course is £899 + VAT per participant.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
Pharmaceutical Training International
PTI online academies are perfect for busy professionals as they require just 2 hours per week of your time, and include an interactive forum for you to ask direct questions about challenges you are facing to expert course leaders. Modules are released on a weekly basis so you can pace yourself alongside your peers and you will have access to a comprehensive set of assets to support your learning such as video content, quizzes and case studies.
PTI - Pharmaceutical Training International - Training for the Pharma Industry
PTI is the global leader in professional education for the pharmaceutical industry, delivering a broad course portfolio that covers the industry spectrum: R&D, Clinical Development, Generics, Bio-pharmaceuticals, fine Chemicals, Agro-chemicals, Medical Devices, Animal Health, Manufacturing and Regulations. PTI's open courses,...