Adobe Photoshop Intermediate
This one-day intermediate level course will teach you how to utilise the powerful image editing capabilities of Adobe Photoshop. You will learn how to work with multiple layers, use layer masks, learn how to use smart objects, add sophisticated filters. Re-touching and repairing, montages and image correction techniques are also covered.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for existing Photoshop users who wish to improve their workflow and learn how to take advantage of more of the applications powerful features.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Completing this Adobe Photoshop course will enable you to do the following and more:
- Improve your workflow
- Create complex multi-layered montages
- Repair and retouch photographs
- Effectively use Adobe Bridge
- Use Layer Masks
- Batch process multiple images
Training Course Content
- Working with Smart Objects
- Image Input and Output
- Navigation Shortcuts
- Working with Selections
- Enhancing or correcting an Image
- Working with Masks
- Painting and Retouching Images
- Working with Multiple Layers
- Using Textures and Imported Graphics
- Creating Stunning Special Effects with Glows and Filters
- Design Page Layouts
- Creating Artwork for Print and Web
- Adobe Bridge
Course delivery details
Course held on10am - 4pm (10 hours)
We run classroom based courses at our London studios. We also offer this course in live online format for you to participate remotely. Whichever mode you choose you can be assured that all other attendees will be attending in the same mode as you. Private training options are also available.
Platform Training is an Adobe Authorised Training Centre and an Apple Authorised Training Partner. We have been operating for over 10 years and have trained thousands of clients. Our digital media training studios are located 5 minutes from Old Street...