Event Management DiplomaPitman Training Group
Event Management Diploma - Blended, Distance Learning
Event management and organisation is a highly sought after role both in its own right and as part of a broader job. However, while many want to do it, it is not easy. The secret to juggling multiple tasks, co-ordinating large groups of people, marketing for maximum success, and taking care of the small but important details that many forget is having extremely well developed skills in planning and organising. Success in event management requires coming up with a clear plan and following a tried and tested process. With the proper preparation, the challenge becomes both manageable and enjoyable.
This diploma is nationally recognised and will show future employers that graduates of this course have learned and developed skills that make them experts in event management.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This diploma course is ideal for aspiring Event Managers and as well as those who need to be able to run exciting, major events successfully.
Organising events is a sought after skill for many roles – so this course is also well-suited to busy PA’s who need to get to grips with Event Management, PR professionals, charity fundraisers and marketers.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Participants on this course will receive a nationally recognised Pitman Training Diploma Certificate.
They will also learn the following skills:
- Project management - planning and executing successful events
- Organising activities with clear schedules
- Communicating effectively to get the best from a team
- Marketing events to gain maximum attendance
- Business use of Microsoft systems, using IT to be more efficient and productive
- Participants can also choose to brush up their design skills to help create marketing literature, improve their speedwriting for faster note taking or develop their project management skills as a whole.
Training Course Content
This Diploma course in Event Management & Planning includes nine core modules and they can choose two elective modules from the following.
- Event Management Essentials
- Facebook for Business or Twitter for Business
- Health and Safety Essentials
- Marketing Essentials
- Social Media Strategy for Business
- Successful Meetings and Minutes
- WordPress for Business
- Costing and Pricing
- Project Management Fundamentals or Time Management
- Effective Business Communication
- Photoshop CC
- Team Development
- Twitter for Business
- LinkedIn for Business
- Word Expert
- Excel Expert
Contact Pitman Training for more information and pricing information.
Pitman Training offers a unique combination of benefits to students, giving them a training experience that will boost confidence and enhance skills, whether you are interested in secretarial, Microsoft Office, keyboard skills, book-keeping and accounts or IT training. Sir Isaac Pitman...