Effective Online CommunicationPitman Training Group
Effective Online Communication - Pitman Training Group
In today's digital world it has never been more important to know how to effectively and professionally communicate online. Through this flexible course from Pitman Training, you'll learn how to enhance your online communication skills for a range of platforms and content types, including emails, video conferencing and social media.
Participants will learn how to adapt tone, language and style to engage appropriately online in a professional context, and how to adhere to internet laws. On completion of the course, attendees will have an awareness of the best practices for different types of online communication, for maximum professional impact.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for any aspiring or existing professionals looking to improve their online communication skills, including:
- PAs, secretarys and virtual assistants
- Office administrators/managers
- PR or media professionals
- Communications officers
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Participants will be awarded 2 CPD points upon successful completion of this course.
Training Course Content
The training course content is as follows:
- Module One - defining online communication, connecting to the internet, real-time and delayed communication, types of online audience, the internet and the law.
- Module Two – email structure, language and tone, web pages, texting, social media, wikis and instant messaging.
- Module Three – video conferencing features, preparation and good practice, video presentation features, structure, audience and software, audio conferencing features, preparation, software and good practice.
- Module Four – summary, communication forms, audiences and finally writing and speaking online.
Contact Pitman Training for pricing information.
Pitman Training offers a unique combination of benefits to students, giving them a training experience that will boost confidence and enhance skills, whether you are interested in secretarial, Microsoft Office, keyboard skills, book-keeping and accounts or IT training. Sir Isaac Pitman...