Widen your knowledge in the development of adolescents in relation to fitness instruction with this amazing Active IQ course! PLUS, gain 16 CPD points fro REPs membership.
Qualification Accreditation Number: (QCF) 500/7244/4
Unit 1: Development of adolescents in relation to fitness instruction (R/600/2588)
- Three stages of adolescence
- Teenage obesity
- Physiological changes and the effects of exercise in adolescents
- Psychosocial challenges faced by adolescents
- Nutritional needs of adolescents
- Physical, mental and emotional development of adolescents when planning a fitness session
- Assessment - Worksheet
Unit 2: Principles of adapting gym instruction for adolescents (L/600/2590)
- Gym instruction guidelines for adolescents
- Suitability of exercises for adolescents
- Gym equipment for the stages of adolescence
- Teach safe and effective gym sessions to adolescents
- Encourage adolescents to adopt an active healthy lifestyle
- Assessment - Assignment (Session plan and worksheet questions)
Pay Now: GBP 399.00
OR 6 Monthly Instalments of GBP 74.85 with a deposit of GBP
49.90 totalling 499
Open Study College - First class home learning with a difference!
At Open Study College we exceed in delivering a unique home learning experience! Having helped over 73,000 people improve their skills with a trusted qualification, Open Study College is one of the UK’s largest distance learning colleges. Offering over 500...