Develop your skills and knowledge in bookkeeping, from home! This qualification provides a thorough foundation in bookkeeping and basic accounting practices, including the double-entry bookkeeping system. These AAT qualifications can be studied from home, making it even easier for you to begin your Accountancy career. Take the steps towards becoming a fully-fledged accountant from the comfort of your own home!
Unit 1: Bookkeeping Transactions (GLH: 60)
- Understanding financial transactions within a bookkeeping system
- Processing customer transactions
- Processing supplier transactions
- Processing receipts and payments
- Processing transaction through the ledgers to the trial balance
Unit 2: Bookkeeping Controls (GLH: 45)
- Understanding payment methods
- Understanding controls in a bookkeeping system
- Using control accounts
- Using the journal
- Reconciling a bank statement with the cash book
Pay Now: GBP 549.00
OR 6 Monthly Instalments of GBP 97.35 with a deposit of GBP
64.90 totalling 649
Open Study College - First class home learning with a difference!
At Open Study College we exceed in delivering a unique home learning experience! Having helped over 73,000 people improve their skills with a trusted qualification, Open Study College is one of the UK’s largest distance learning colleges. Offering over 500...