“Innovation is DEAD…and WE killed it!” – Creating a Culture Where Innovation & Empowerment ThriveMobile Team Challenge
“Innovation is DEAD…and WE killed it!” – Creating a Culture Where Innovation & Empowerment Thrive
All available course dates
Nowadays the word ‘Innovation’ seems to appear in every organisations Values or Mission Statements! …and we are, probably, claiming that our Business Processes are ‘Innovation in Action’… but is that three words…or two?
To see the current and true definition of the word ‘Innovation’ – we have to consider the individual elements and understand the 3 Attitudes which constitute true Innovation.
This workshop is facilitated by an ex European Vice President of 3M – who, according to Tom Peter’s Best Selling Book “In Search of Excellence” – “3M is the BEST COMPANY in the World for Innovation.”
Delegates will learn some fascinating insights into companies who have mastered the art of innovation: 3M, Apple, Nike, several leading Local Authorities and NHS Foundation Trusts and will hear best practice examples of Innovation and Creativity across every Sector and learn how to create their own Culture where Innovation and Creativity THRIVE.
Suitability - Who should attend?
All levels of employees from new recruits to Senior Leadership Teams will learn how to apply winning behaviours and attitudes within their organisation to create a culture where Innovation and Creativity Thrive. There is an optional level for this workshop which is tailored for Senior Management and Executive Teams to analyse the current cultural state and includes a "Visioning Session" which equips the Team to create; a "new normal" post-covid or a Cultural Change with a profiling of the required Leadership Style and Culture in order to create the cultural emphasis of the organisation.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
This is a CPD Accredited Course
Training Course Content
- Learn how to create a culture of Innovation and Creativity within their Teams and Organisation.
- Learn the impact of Leadership Styles and Current Culture: Are they encouraging or stifling innovation?
- Learn how to overcome the “Blame Culture” which kills innovation.
- Consider the 3 Attitudes required for Innovation to Thrive
- Learn the secrets of Innovation from 3M, Apple, Nike, Local Authorities and Several NHS Foundation Trusts
- Explore the 10 Success Factors for Innovation to Thrive
- Consider the 7 Principles to Encourage Innovation:
– Separate Idea generation from evaluation
– Test Assumptions – Don’t Assume
– Avoid Patterned Thinking – Shifting that Paradigm!
– Creating New Perspectives
– Minimise Negative Thinking and apply Positive Psychology
– Applying the 3 attitudes of Innovation
– Choosing the Correct leadership Style and Culture
- Learn how to Leverage Innovation to achieve Competitive Advantage
- Applying Solution Focussed Thinking Solutions with Appreciative Inquiry
- Explore the impact that LEAN Thinking, Six Sigma and Kaizen Continuous Improvement processes have on Innovation
- Creating Shared Visions embracing creativity and innovation
- Learn how to optimise their Decision Making and Creative Thinking processes with Edward DeBonos 6 Thinking Hats Concepts
- Consider Peter Senge’s Fifth Discipline Insights – How to create a Culture of Innovation and Learning
Course delivery details
On demand or Classroom
Why choose Mobile Team Challenge
MTC have been commissioned by 38 NHS Foundation Trusts in the last 5 years - with 4,000+ NHS Personnel attending our workshops
MTC is the preferred provider for 52 RAF / ARMY/ NAVY and TRI-SERVICE locations across the UK
MTC's Experiential Learning Kits and Concepts deliver Behaviour-Changing Games creating Game-Changing Behaviour
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Why Mobile Team Challenge?
The MTC approach is a global phenomenon. It is helping thousands of organisations in fourteen countries, on five continents around the world, become more positive, more capable and more effective!World Class experiential kits, concepts, inspirational CPD Accredited, 'face-to-face' and Online...