A powerful growth mindset for you and others - ILM accredited courseLove Your Coaching
A powerful growth mindset for you and others - ILM accredited course
All available course dates
Practical use of mindsets to overcome obstacles, develop strengths, achieve goals. Carol Dweck’s theory brought to life.
Apply this ground breaking motivation theory to your work, your relationships, your goals.
Learn with a facilitator who has worked alongside Professor Carol Dweck
Accreditation awarded by the Institute of Leadership and Management
- - Develop a deep understanding of mindset approaches and how they apply to all of us
- - Apply mindset ideals to your professional and personal development
- - Support others to work on their mindsets
This programme is:
- - 2 x ½ day webinars
- - Follow up tutorial support, on demand
The work on Growth Mindsets has had a huge impact in many areas since it first appeared, nearly 15 years ago.
Schools, organisations, and individuals have learnt how this simple idea can impact on them, positively or negatively. And they have learnt how to adapt and use this to great benefit.
Our mindset training is tailored to the needs of individuals who are hoping to maximise their impact, work on their struggles and understand themselves better.
It is suitable for anyone wanting to use mindset ideas in a professional, or a personal capacity
- - 2 x ½ day webinars
- - Small groups – maximum of 16 people
- - Highly practical and participative approach
- - Thriving alumni community, to continue your learning
On completion of this programme, you will be able to
- - Identify which areas of your life you have a fixed or a growth mindset in
- - Predict and overcome triggers that provoke an unhelpful mindset
- - Change your beliefs permanently, and then change your actions
All training needs to be participative, active, and focussed on outcomes for the learner. This means that our webinars are always:
- - Rich
- - Full of activities
- - With opportunities to reflect personally
- - And without long, long lectures!
Although Growth mindset theory is, well, a theory, it has a strongly practical element. Learning to apply mindsets is what is important, and that is our focus during the training webinars.
Your course tutor
With a strong background in education, and education coaching, Charlie was invited to join a team working alongside Professor Carol Dweck. The team delivered long-term mindset programmes in schools, with a combination of short training courses, in depth workshops, and conferences. He presented at conferences twice alongside Professor Carol Dweck.
Between 2014 and 2020 Charlie delivered in excess of 150 days of training in schools on Mindset programmes and worked with thousands of teachers.
The impact has been significant. Many schools have changed all of their practices, especially in relation to motivation, reward, feedback, and self-reflection. And many more teachers and school leaders have had their practice greatly influenced by the mindset ideals.
Charlie has written and delivered mindset training programmes for other groups, in particular
- - Parents
- - Coaches
- - Career professionals
All of his mindset work revolves around the need to understand and apply mindset ideas, for personal benefit
Charlie says “When I first read about mindset theory, it had a huge impact on me. I recognised some unhelpful thoughts that I needed to work on, and I was able to overcome some really useless beliefs! It has had a big impact on my career, and working intensely on mindset has brought so many benefits”
Outcome / Qualification etc.
You will learn
- - What it means to have a fixed or a growth mindset
- - Managing our mindset proactively
- - How our mindset impacts on others, positively or negatively
By the end of this programme you will be a well-informed and capable mindset practitioner, ready to face new challenges
You will earn
An accreditation from the Institute of Leadership and Management, showing that you have studied this topic to a professional standard.
Training Course Content
The course content for this programme includes:
- - What mindset theory is, and how it links to other motivation theories
- - How to identify an attribute and change it
- - Where our own mindset comes from
- - How to develop strong intrinsic motivation
- - What a mindset trigger is, and how to stop it from taking over
- - How to sustain a growth mindset, even in challenging circumstances
Why choose Love Your Coaching
95% pass rate for our qualification courses
1400 + learners accredited
Full support throughout the qualification process
We have both webinar and classroom courses for 2020
2 x 1/2 day webinars - both to be attended for course completion
May 10th and May 11th - 1.00-4.30 pm
July 5th all day
ILM certification fee of £60 not included.
Love Your Coaching We work with individuals and organisations, using coaching as a powerful tool for change. Whether you want to learn to be an advanced level coach, start your coaching business or create a coaching culture in your organisation,...