Level 6 Extended Diploma in Management (Sales and Marketing) [120 Credits]London School of International Business
Online Level 6 Extended Diploma in Management (Sales and Marketing)
The London School of International Business believes that it is essential for students to have a range of progression routes from their qualifications obtained from the institution. For some students this will be directly into employment while for others, there is the opportunity for progression to a university degree. All of these progression routes demonstrate the relevance of the learning in the ATHE qualifications and their recognised value to universities and employers globally.
Key programme benefits
- Convenient payment plan. Pay as low as GBP £190 per month.
- Same diploma as on-campus students.
- Diploma is recognised worldwide.
- You study online and Graduate on campus in London UK.
- Assessments via assignment submission.
Students will be assessed entirely based on their assignments - no exams.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Applicants should have one of the following:
- Secondary Education equivalent to three GCSEs and two A-Levels
- Any qualification at level 3 or 4 or 5
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon the completion of this programme applicants will achieve an ATHE Level 6 Extended Diploma in Management (Sales and Marketing).
Learners taking the Sales and Marketing Pathway take the four core units and the four units in the Sales and Marketing Pathway.
- Leadership and Management
- Research Project
- Managing Quality and Service Delivery
- Personal Leadership and Management Development
Sales and Marketing Pathway
- Factors Determining Marketing Strategies
- Marketing Communications
Total: 120 Credits
The programme is available in following duration modes:
- 6 Months - Accelerated mode: GBP £1250
- 9 Months - Standard mode: GBP £950
* The fee is payable inmonthly or quarterly or half yearly instalments
Accredited Online Education - Study to Suit You
Advance your career with an internationally-recognised qualification from the London School of International Business (LSIB). The school offers a range of qualifications from degrees to diplomas in a variety of business management subjects - and prides itself on helping advance the careers...