Level 5 Diploma in Management for Travel and Tourism (60 Credits)London School of International Business
Online Level 5 Diploma in Management for Travel and Tourism
Through this flexible online diploma from the London School of International Business participants will develop their expertise in travel and tourism management. The programme will explore the industry in detail, along with the necessary communication skills needed for managers in the sector to succeed. The reputable qualification is the equivalent level to the second year of a degree.
Key programme benefits
- Convenient payment plan. Pay as low as GBP £275 per month.
- Same diploma as on-campus students.
- Diploma is recognised worldwide.
- Assessments via assignment submission.
- Students will be assessed entirely based on their assignments - no exams.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Applicants should have one of the following:
- Secondary Education equivalent to three GCSEs and two A-Levels
- Any qualification at level 4
- Other equivalent international qualifications
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Graduates of this programme will receive an ATHE Level 5 Diploma in Management for Travel and Tourism.
Participants will be required to take three mandatory units (worth 45 credits):
- Travel and Tourism Organisations in a Global Context
- People Management
- Managing Communication
They must also take one further optional unit (depending on credit value), choosing from the following units:
- The Management of Visitor Attractions
- Passenger Transport Operations
- Sustainable Tourism Development
- Resource Management
- Tour Operations Management
- Special Interest Tourism
- Tourist Destinations
- Marketing Principles and Practice
- Finance and Funding in the Travel and Tourism Sector
Total: 60 Credits
The programme can be completed in the following duration modes:
- 6 Months - Accelerated mode: £1250
- 9 Months - Standard mode: £950
* The fee is payable in monthly or quarterly or half yearly instalments
Accredited Online Education - Study to Suit You
Advance your career with an internationally-recognised qualification from the London School of International Business (LSIB). The school offers a range of qualifications from degrees to diplomas in a variety of business management subjects - and prides itself on helping advance the careers...